Governor of Lagos State, Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu yesterday commissioned the 744-Unit LagosHOMS Housing Scheme, Sangotedo (Phase1) which contains 248 one-bed, 248 two-bed, and 248 three-bed Flat(s).
This housing project is located in Eti Osa East Local Council Development Area (LCDA), the project contains 62 blocks of residences, sited on 10.024 hectares of land with beautiful landscape.
Other features of the LagosHOMS Sangotedo includes:
– Perimeter Fencing. Car Park spaces of 492 cars within compounds and 406 cars at the general car parks.
– Water Treatment Plant and supply with a very large storage capacity
– Proper Sewage System
– Full Street Lighting, covered drains, and walkways on both sides
– External electrification provided from National Grid with an injection station of 15MVA and 7 transformers of 500KVA capacity each
– Streetlights, Water Treatment Plant and Sewage system all have an alternative power system in case of power shortage from the National Grid
Phase 2 of the LagosHOMS Sangotedo project is already ongoing and this will add another 444 Units to the current one that was just commissioned.
The LagosHOMS Sangotedo Phase 1 Housing project is also in line with the THEMES Agenda in Making Lagos a 21st Century Economy (The 4th pillar).